Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fashion Croquis

     Forever I Have been looking for fashion croquis, which are basically a silhouette where you can draw over when you want to draw out an outfit or something. The proper way to use them is to put a piece of paper over the croquis (which you have printed out on paper) and draw on them that way. Here is a great website with them, http://www.designersnexus.com/design/free-fashion-croquis-templates/  it had kids, women and men ones. I always looked up silhouette and all kinds of crazy things.

 Here are some of the designs that I have drawn out, considering I have absolutely no drawing abilities they look horrible but i figured I could at least kinda share my work. They are all skating dresses/ outfits because I was an Artistic Roller skater for 12 years of my life and the other designs are leotards. 


So at the point that I drew the following I obviously didnt know the idea behind drawing on a separate piece of paper...









No comments:

Post a Comment